ebillz has powerful 'Carrier Grade' billing features wrapped around a comprehensive customer care system in the frontend. These features can bring numerous benefits across your organisation by bringing billing transparency to your whole team and making key data visible to all departments in realtime.
Please find below a short summary of the built in features within ebillz.
- Bills delivered via e-mail
- Effective customer care tools (Built in CRM/Fault Tracking/Note system)
- CDR Import Wizard enables imports of almost any form of CDR from any Carrier
- CDR Load Processing of up to 9,000,000 per hour
- Import and export of Tariff Tables to spreadsheets for easy maintenance
- Bespoke Tariffs (Ability to give bespoke rates to customers on individual destination level)
- Fraud Protection (Alert system which can auto-send e-mails and SMS Alerts to clients)
- Integration with your Accounting Function (Sage Integration with Sage Line50 and above)
- Comprehensive Management Reporting (Built in Crystal Reports Engine as well as SQL Query based 'Power Reports')
- Call Statistics Analysis sub-system – drill down into detailed call stats by Customer, CLI, Charge Type, or Time of Day
- Enhanced CRM – Instant access to customer info (address, connection info, creation of invoices)
- Credit Control features recording all invoices generated, payments received, aged-debt reports and reminder letter.
- Power Reports – report on any data help within ebillz
- Direct Debit and Accounts feeds
- Email and snail-mail merge facilities
ebillz is capable of rating CDR's at the speed of over 10 Million CDR's per hour and is a Microsoft SQL database driven engine sitting within a Client/Server setup (with client machines running within a Microsoft Windows environment).
ebillz allows integration with third-party external software systems for the pushing or pulling of information by making use of the open database architecture of the system.
Typical applications would include email marketing tools, sales analysis tools, and finance tools (sending out e-mail copies of invoices, creating e-shots and mailshots, and to extract data to work with external Customer relations management systems like GoldMine, ACT! and Salesforce.