ebillz is a high value, yet extremely easy to use, billing and customer care solution for the telecommunications market. Whether your business is centered on Carrier Pre-Select (CPS), Mobile, GPRS, Non Geographic Numbers (NGN), Broadband, VoIP, BT Wholesale, or providing converged solutions, it is designed to effectively maximise your revenue and profitability.
ebillz provides a cost effective all encompassing business solution for those who wish to effectively:
- Manage & Develop their portfolio
- Maintain & bill their own customer base
- Control the profitability of the portfolio
- Support & Pay commission to dealers / sales staff
- Manage customer debt
- Track customer contact, schedule account management, appointments and maintenance
ebillz is flexible enough to meet the requirements of today’s business, whilst evolving to meet those of tomorrow. Utilising the latest database technologies, it is the ideal option, whether you are a carrier providing global solutions or a single network reseller selling to a focused market. Our in house development team has taken great care to ensure that ebillz embraces major areas of the Internet and e-commerce. The facility to e-mail invoices and management reports direct to the client has been integrated into our platform as standard.
Our development team works hand in hand with our clients, partners and carriers to ensure that we all remain competitive. ebillz is a fully scalable billing solution built around SQL database architecture. Whether you are a small reseller or a multinational carrier, ebillz is only limited by the hardware on which it is running.
With its open design and use of industry standard database products, the platform can load and rate CDRs at speeds of over 10,000,000 CDRs per hour.
To complete bill runs even faster, ebillz allows you to queue multiple CDR files to load sequentially, greatly reducing the time taken to complete billing cycles. Significant development has also been undertaken on the management reporting area of the system, leading to more in depth analysis tools being available, enabling greater control of your business.
Unlike other billing providers who provide a modular system, from day one, all ebillz users have access to the full functionality within ebillz giving them powerful 'Carrier Grade' billing solutions that they need to compete at the same level as the bigger telecoms companies, which includes:
- Desktop Billing
- Web based billing
- Email billing
- Effective Customer care tools
- Integration with accounting function
- Bespoke and unlimited tariffs
- Fraud protection
- Comprehensive management reporting
- Import and export of tariff tables to spreadsheets
- WLR3 integration and management
- Innovative wiki based online help system
- ebillz.com outstanding online account management-online portal highlighting support tickets as well as recommended downloads
Cash flow is the lifeblood of any business; ebillz users are able to quickly and accurately invoice their customers, therefore minimising their cash flow cycle.